- Upjao Agro-tech LLP (UAL) provides the Application “as is” basis. Your use of the application constitutes your agreement to use the application/ website at your sole risk. UAL does not warrant that the performance or delivery of the Upjao Application will be uninterrupted or error-free. UAL hereby disclaims all implied and express warranties, conditions, and other terms, whether statutory, arising from the course of dealing, or otherwise, including without limitation terms as to quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
- The use and access to the Upjao Application and reliance on the content is at sole risk of the user.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from UAL or through the Application or the content shall create any warranty hereunder.
- UAL shall not be liable to the user for any loss of data, consequential (including lost profit), incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages or intangible losses suffered by user or any other third party, however caused and regardless of legal theory or foresee ability, including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruptions, or other economic and/or business loss, directly or indirectly arising out of this document.
- UAL shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the acts or omissions, commissions of user in accessing or using the Upjao Application or in disclosing any Data contained therein.
By accessing the Site/Application, you acknowledge and agree to UAL’s disclaimer of any liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Site/Application.