applications and services. Your continued use of the application constitutes your agreement
with these terms.
- Upjao Agro-tech LLP (UAL) may at its sole discretion add/edit/update these terms or any part thereof. These changes will be made available on the website and your continued use of the application deemed to constitute your acceptance of the same.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for all activities carried out using your username and password.
- UAL own the complete Intellectual Property rights for this application. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the content, material and application for your own use. You agree not to infringe UAL’s IP Right in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree not use the Application for any Illegal, Unlawful, immoral and ethnically or otherwise objectionable purposes.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless UAL and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the application.
- UAL may terminate your use of application at its sole discretion for violating any terms.
- UAL does not warrant that the Software will operate uninterrupted or that it will be free from minor defects or errors that do not materially affect such performance, or that the applications contained in the Software are designed to meet all of users’ requirements. UAL shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from non- performance of
application or any other cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of UAL in respect of the Application.
- The use of the application shall be governed by the laws of India. Ahmedabad courts shall have exclusive Jurisdiction in case of disputes.